November 16, 2012

Un peu plus chic









Un peu plus chic.

Today, I thought, it was time again to wear something more fancy and decided for my black sequin skirt which I bought already three years ago. I combined it with some colours like the light blue blouse and the coral watch which creates a clash of style because the watch is definitely rather more casual than the sequin skirt. What is your opinion of this look?

xx

ps: If you like my blog, you can follow me via GFC or bloglovin. Would be awesome :)

Blouse.i heart. Jacket.Zara. Skirt.Zara. Shoes.Zara. Earrings.New Look. Bag.LV. Watch.ICE.

13 comments:

  1. You remind me a bit of Kate Middleton. Hehe. Love the glittery skirt though!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige rok, en leuke, frisse combi!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gorgeous my love! you have a new fan! big kiss

    http://diarypetite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and cute! I like your outfit, especially your sparkly skirt!

    Btw Julia, I would like to invite you and your readers to come join us in fun events organized by our Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time do your part and spread the words of a good cause.


    We are the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network for fashion bloggers to come together to make this world a better place.


    You can let the unheard voices be heard by a click away! :D


    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook

    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter


    I hope to see you there! :)

    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke für deien lieben Kommentar! Das Outfit ist echt wunderschön! Du siehst sooo toll aus :* Gefällt mir echt gut dein Style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic! Love your sequins skirt!

    ReplyDelete