September 17, 2012

Open Air




Open Air.

Yesterday, I went to an open air party in the early evening because one of my favourite djs - Oliver Schories - came to Hannover, to this beautiful place - Musiktheater Bad - that used to be an open air pool. I chose for an outfit with bright colours, perfect for the late summer feeling. If you want to check out Oliver Schories music, I add a link to one of his remixes. Hope you like it!

T-shirt.H&M Men. Pants.H&M. Ring.Gina Tricot. Bag.Michael Kors.


Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Schwindelig (Oliver Schories Remix)




3 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for droppin by! so cool, i have the same design of your ring, but in a bracelt. haha!

    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is cute and cozy! Perfect for such events!
    Would you like to follow each other? We wish to see you among our followers!
    Let us know please!
    Kisses)

    http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for commenting girl :) i love your MK bag, and I'm following you, so follow bck if u enjoyed my blog.

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete